What enables D&D Machinery to meet customer’s needs is its equipment. For years, D&D Machinery has been ahead of industry trends with its expanding list of equipment. As a result, D&D Machinery is able to meet customer expectations and keep costs low by purchasing the best, most efficient equipment on the market. D&D Machinery has the necessary equipment readily available at our facility eliminating the need of scheduling equipment through rental companies.
Current Sample of Equipment Ready for Work:
- 110 Ton Mobile Lift
- 65 Ton Tri Lifter
- Versa Lifts 40/60 and 25/35
- Fork Lifts from 3000 capacities to 65-ton capacity
- Tractor/trailer lowboy combinations for the heavy loads
- 550 Ton Hydraulic Gantry System (Track Rails and Beams Etc.)
- Die cart self leveling 120,000 lb capacity
- Mini Gantry for the one tractor load and go projects
- Single, dual and tri-axle flat bed and rigging box trucks
- Rigging Trailers and Sea Container Boxes Geared up and ready for quick set up
- Hilman Track-sporter with 200,000 lb. capacity makes internal moves a snap with limited room to operate.
- Precision Leveling and Alignment kits
- Precision optical jig transit squares and level
- Laser level
- Hydraulic jack systems
- Industrial Broderson and Grove Cranes
- Man-lifts and more
You can rest easy knowing that D&D Machinery will handle your project-and put your world in motion-with quality customer service and exceptional equipment every time-guaranteed.